Gear Driven Variable Speed Pedestal Drill Ø 50mm Capacity
To enquire about this item click the "Enquiry"
Tab below and fill out the form
The range of Eximus variable-speed pedestal drills manufactured in Taiwan, provide quiet and effortless drilling in a wide variety of materials. Unlike pulley-driven drills, our range of variable speed drills allow you to complete the drilling operation at the right speed to suit your application thus extending the life of the tool. With a gear driven head and powerful 2HP motor, this high-performance drill is ideal for any industrial workshop.
- Rigid cast iron base and table enhance the overall strength of the drill
- B Type Inverter driven head with a max capacity of Ø50mm
- Integrated thread tapping with auto reverse max capacity Ø24mm
- Fine feed handwheel for precise drilling to a specific depth
- Spindle power down feed 3 steps
- Adjustable accurate depth setting
- Large diameter steel column eliminates flexing even at max capacity
- Adjustable spindle guard with micro switch for operator safety
- Integrated coolant system with adjustable hose
- No volt release, overload protection with twist to release emergency stop
- Rack and pinion to wind table up and down
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.